We are now Hiring
If you are interested in a career in Bodybyrne Training we are currently looking for fully qualified and experienced trainers as well as Interns. Please send your CV and cover letter to Siobhan@bodybyrne.ie
BodyByrne fitness is looking to recruit ambitious and motivated personal trainers full and part time to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates to build a successful career in the fitness industry. Ongoing, expert support and training will be provided.
Eligible candidates must have:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification
- Must be motivated and ambitious with a hard working attitude
- Outgoing, engaging personality is an absolute must in this industry
- Serious interest in gyms and all aspects of training, being fit and healthy and have an interest in taking part in all types of sporting events from marathons to triathlons.
- Results driven with an unwavering dedication for helping clients to achieve their goals
- Must have a passion for what they do and a desire to keep learning and developing as a personal trainer
- Candidate must be extremely enthusiastic and be very confident
- Must be a team player
- A minimum Level 3 Qualification
- Must be enthusiastic and hard working and be very confident
- Must have a passion for training and a desire to keep learning achieving further qualifications and developing as a personal trainer
- Candidates must be a team player and be willing to work and learn from the skilled BodyByrne Team